• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To Get Started

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
*I am unable to post in guides so I will start this topic here and hopefully get it moved to guides*
*This is a work in progress not yet complete*
If you are new to HeroCraft and need help starting off then you are in the right spot. Although staff and other members are always willing to help you will benifit more from learning the information in this guide on your own. So let us get started!
I will be making this guide a step by step type guide. This means I will organize this guide based off of how I think you should do things to make your time here there best you possibly can.
Table of Contents:
- Being Whitelisted
-Hero Paths
Being Whitelisted:
To become whitelist you will want to visit the application forum.
Now that you have reached this page you will want to follow the instructions given to you. Be sure to fully read and understand everything on the application page to ensure you are whitelisted as soon as possible.
After posting your application a proctor will review your application within 24 hours. Make sure you check your application often because proctors may have further questions for you that you will need to answer before becoming whitelisted.
Hero Paths:
Now that you have applied and are either whitelisted or waiting to be whitelisted you should take the time to figure out what you want your role in HeroCraft to be. I will give you a brief run down of your choices. If you want more information on a class I provide you with just click the name and you will find more information provided for you.
Warrior - The warrior path contains for specialty classes that I will explain below. The warrior class is the tankier class in HeroCraft.
  • Paladin - The paladin path allows heros to withstand great amounts of damage. If you enjoy being on the front line and clearing the way for your allies I would suggest this class to you.​
  • Dreadknight - If you are looking to be feared of then dreadknight may be the class for you. Dreadknights offer crowd control spells along with damage making your enemy think twice about engaging you.​
  • Dragoon - Have you ever wanted to be able to reach that enemy behind a wall? Or the enemy that seems to be too far away to reach? Then dragoon is the class for you. They are able to jump and pull their enemies towards the fight.​
  • Samurai - Do you not believe int he use of magic? Do you feel that one should just master his/her sword and strike down their enemies without the need of magic? Then samurai may be the class for you.​
Rogue - Are you more of the sneaky type who likes to take the enemy by suprise? The rogue path may be the choice for you then.​
  • Ninja - Do you like the idea of being able to hide inplain sight and being able to take down your enemy before they even know someone is there? Then you may want to look deeper into the ninja class.​
  • Ranger - Ever wanted to track that one guy who was picking on you when you were a noob? Well with the ranger class you will be able to do just that!​
  • Runeblade - Do you want to be able to shield yourself from attacks but deal damage at the same time? You may want to look further into runeblade if this is the case.​
  • Bard - Do you like the idea of inflicting damage through music while giving your allies some major buffs? Then I would suggest checking out the bard class.​