• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Get some flips

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
I noticed that the ninja has a move that allows them to jump backward. Effectivly removing them from combat, or atleast giving them the time to run away. I have no problem with this itself, but the fact that the rangers are lacking this. I mean the ninja which by most means is a melee fighter, even if it focuses on sneak attacks, has less use of this move than a ranger which is solely, as the name implies, range. A simple move that you could use to distance yourself from your enemies as a ranger would be perfect, and would make much more sense than a melee having it. Thats not to say the ninja cannot have it too, I would just like it also to be used by rangers. Thats just me two cents though, no need to take it too seriously.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I noticed that the ninja has a move that allows them to jump backward. Effectivly removing them from combat, or atleast giving them the time to run away. I have no problem with this itself, but the fact that the rangers are lacking this. I mean the ninja which by most means is a melee fighter, even if it focuses on sneak attacks, has less use of this move than a ranger which is solely, as the name implies, range. A simple move that you could use to distance yourself from your enemies as a ranger would be perfect, and would make much more sense than a melee having it. Thats not to say the ninja cannot have it too, I would just like it also to be used by rangers. Thats just me two cents though, no need to take it too seriously.
apparently rangers are not supposed to have mobilty

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
A ninja, is suppose to be surprisingly a 'ninja' doing all that jumpy shit, not a well more armoured ranger doing jumps.
Derps.

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
A ninja, is suppose to be surprisingly a 'ninja' doing all that jumpy shit, not a well more armoured ranger doing jumps.
Derps.

Ye dont gatta be mean about it lol. Also the ranger uses the same armor as the ninja, except maybe some more chainmail.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Ninjas are lightweight and have high mobility for a rogue class, but they can't shoot at range with much strength. Rangers have extreme ranged strength, but they absolutely suck at moving around.

Gotta have balance. Sure, backflip would make Ranger more powerful, but is that what the class needs right now? In theory, Casters are mostly ranged, so Casters could be given backflip - but that would be odd.

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
Ninjas are lightweight and have high mobility for a rogue class, but they can't shoot at range with much strength. Rangers have extreme ranged strength, but they absolutely suck at moving around.

Gotta have balance. Sure, backflip would make Ranger more powerful, but is that what the class needs right now? In theory, Casters are mostly ranged, so Casters could be given backflip - but that would be odd.

Good point lol, guess by my theory we would have a whole server full of backflipping people. As fun as that would be methinks it twould get a tad confusing. Still im concerned about melee when im a ranger eventually =/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Problem is, we're running out of skills to give Rangers - they already have an arsenal. Use Icearrow to snare/slow your target

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
Problem is, we're running out of skills to give Rangers - they already have an arsenal. Use Icearrow to snare/slow your target

@.@ I kinda feel privaliged to have the owner of this server comment on my post. Well I must say sir you have shown me that you truly take this server seriously and take the time to listen to the small people like me. I hope you have a great day!