• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GeraldMcNibbit's Application

In-game name: GeraldMcNibbits
Location and Age: New York, 22
Previous bans: None
Referral: None
Reason you should you be accepted: I'm a mature, dedicated member. Have not, and never plan to hack, cheat, grief, disrespect, etc. I will positively contribute to this server with my creativity and willingness to help. The server rules are so intriguing here and I look forward to joining a township and becoming involved ASAP. I have read over the nations and townships and already have a solid idea of which I would like to join. I prefer the creative, resource-gathering atmosphere mixed with the intense, war-driven nature of dominance. The PvP system of this server is EXACTLY what I've been looking for and the server set up, overall, will fit my needs perfectly. I know that I will contribute to this server with my positive attitude and legitimate gameplay. I thrive on playing the game the way it's meant to be played and I feel that warring other nations in the same way will be so much fun!
Additional info: I commit to being a dedicated and mature member. I will dedicate myself to a township and the server rules. I am so excited to start being a part of this server :)
Special Key: {|||}

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome to HeroCraft.

You'll start in a tower full of signs that list the rules. Please read them before you venture out into the world.