• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Geomancer suggestions

Hi there. I have a few issues with Geomancer class.
The first one is Blaze, a lvl 55 spell.

Blaze is a spell which sets people on fire around your target. The damage it deals is too low. I am lvl 56 geo( was master before 60lvl and exp patch + was a master geomancer in Zeal map). Tested it many times with my friend. It did 120 damage over around 6 seconds. As a 55 lvl spell it is really weak. Not only it is over time, it has warmup time and it is useless during rain.

How to fix Blaze?

The problem begins. Making it deal more damage will be helpful, but it will be useless because of water.

Suggestions:
1)
Make it like necro plague etc, with burning animation and boost the damage to like 220. I have 0 knowledge about scripts that are made by Herocraft crew. I don't know wheter this is possible or not. Seems like a good idea, but if it is impossible then we re screwed.

2)
Replace it with another spell. A passive perhaps? Fiery blood - Increases the damage of auto attacks by 10. Increases mana regeneration by 15%, increases hp by 25.

3)
Blaze - The caster creates massive heat, which enervates foes around caster(Deacreases stamina by 5 and slows them by 20%).

Feel free to post your own suggestions.

Deep Freeze.

I think the spell is pretty cool, but the main problem is warm-up time. In lot of fights i tried to cast it but the enemy knocked me away to prevent finishing the cast, or he just ran away and the cast couldn't finish as well.

How to fix Deep Freeze?

The spell is really powerful, while raiding with friends I don't use fireball untill the last second to maximize our damage output. If we were to remove warm-up time or reduce it, the duration should be lower.

Suggestions:

1)
Delete warm up time and adjust duration to 3 seconds.

2)
Reduce warm up time by 0.5 seconds and adjust duration to 3.5 seconds.

3)
Keep the warm up time as it is, but increase the range by 2 squares.

Icebolt.
The only issue i have with this spell is slow projectile speed. I think adjusting it to match Fireball velocity is a good option.

Icy Aura
This spell is really funny. It deals moderate damage(84) in 2 ticks around a caster.

How to make Icy Aura worth mana cost?

1)
Increase damage by a bit(max 140), and reduce the delay between ticks.

2)
Keep the damage or boost it a bit to like 100, and add a slow effect(20%)

Thanks for attention and i hope the wall of text won't discourage you.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
120 damage in just 6 seconds is pretty good compared to other DOTs which are over 18-20+ seconds.