• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion gen. nether

lokanxx

TNT
I think there needs to be more ways to the nether, as far as i am aware the necro. is the only way and only at high lvls. right now on the severer there are very few (if any) how can do that. so us still playing are locked out of nether mats. which are required for some prof. maybe a charge portal set at something like 50c or skill with gold as a reagent.

i think thats made to force some player interactions, if anything we need advertisement to get players to interact with in the first place

MysticMight

Coder
Architect
Might try getting our necro to post some on the market, if they are still around (haven't seen them in a while).

lokanxx

TNT
i think that is made to force some player interactions, if anything we need advertisement to get players to interact with in the first place
i get that much, but we don't have the players to support a lot of interactions. most the people i see on now of days are new or have chosen different classes. i would like to see at least a temp. alternative for the meen time. but i do think there should be more than one way to get there. maybe giving the alchemist a way as well.