• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

geckoman877's ban appeal

IGN: geckoman877
Banned by: @(name) Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: Today at 7:20 6/30/16
Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods
Your story: I'm very new to the server and I was farming my disciple at the Elvin Palace I eventually got bored and I thought it would be okay to turn on my auto clicker and cook some dinner. I come back to a ban! I'm really sorry Kenneth_Chow and the rest of the server!!! I will never use my auto clicker again I promise! I really like this server and I want to continue being a part of the community. I guess I understand why it was unfair because players could sit day and night farming and I will never do it again. Promise!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I watched you for a good amount of time. You had some kind of force field and when you can back from afking you were flying around.

There is a zero tolerance for hacking. Bump this post in a week for a reconsideration.
@geckoman877

I watched you for a good amount of time. You had some kind of force field and when you can back from afking you were flying around.

There is a zero tolerance for hacking. Bump this post in a week for a reconsideration.
@geckoman877
I have no fly hacks, and all I was using was an autoclicker that hit mobs. I really want to get back on the server!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
See now lying gets you no where, I have evidence of you flying.

This ban won't be lifted any time soon.