• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gautleet (Appeal?)

Gautleet

Air
IGN: Gautleet
Banned by?: I believe Kainzo.
Time of ban: 11/15/2010
Reason for ban: Using a hacked client.
Your story: My brother and I were on a shared account, I only played Singleplayer, and he only played Multiplayer so it worked out fine until he showed me multiplayer and I got interested in it. So he gave me this account and bought his own other account. I believe I should be unbanned because hacked clients no longer work in SMP, my brother wasn't griefing the entire server or something, he just spawned items. I think I deserve a second chance to be on this server because it looks so neat and organized, which always makes for a great server from my experiences. If you could even disallow me from joining townships for a set amount of time, as a punishment I could deal with that. That way I could prove MYSELF and show how committed I would be to the server.

Thank you.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Edit your post with the correct format.

Also add in there - why out of the mass amount of applicants should we allow someone back in that's already been banned for "my brother did it!" reasons