• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GarryTheGazelle's Proctor Application

1. Minecraft IGN: GarryTheGazelle
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 : EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a month and a half
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I really enjoy playing Herocraft and helping the staff with any problems they have. I make bug reports and suggestions to help make the server better too as well as doing other things to help people level up and enjoy their time on Herocraft. I enjoy meeting new people all the time and one way I would like to meet people is by accepting them into a great community. I think that I would make a great proctor too because I have been looking at many applications and seeing what is considered a worthy application and what ones need worked on. Herocraft is the best server I have ever been on and I would like to bring more of the Minecraft community onto this great server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nothing much really. I just want the best for the server and I hope that more people start to play!

I also just opened up a diamond shop in spawn. There are 2 stacks of diamond blocks worth in the shops atm and I will add 8 more stacks if they all sell.