• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Garrote sneak bug

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't know wether it's my imp chat or not, but I have garrote bound to my string using /bind, and I can't use garrote on people when holding left shift to sneak and right clicking. I was told that you cant hold a key to sneak and use other key binds, but this is different because it's the built in binding system of Herocraft and not a key bind i use to cast garrote.

Edit: I don't think it's imp chat because I was able to use kick on someone while holding left shift, and my kick is bound to a sword in the same way I have Garrote bound to string.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Did you try using the sneak skill then Garrote? That's probably the 'sneak' the skill calls for.

Garrote works only if you are hidden by the smoke skill, or crouched with the sneak skill, not by holding down the shift key.

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes but the skill says that you need to be "sneaking" or invisible to use it, it doesn't specify the skill. They should either be more specific in their language or allow the use of shift.