• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Garretnz's Application (updated)

garretnz

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Garretnz
  2. Location & Age: I am located in the United States, Ohio to be specific
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any server, or other game for that matter
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I wish to be accepted simply because i wish to have fun. Minecraft is a big hobby of mine and i've been looking through various servers to find one that suits me. i was part of fusionrp's server, but it is down at the moment, and i thought that now would be a good time to discover new servers and to see what else there was available.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was on fusionrp.net and someone said "hero" was a great RPG plugin so i googled it. This was the first link.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I was part of another server: fusionrp.net that had very similar characteristics since it was RPG based. I try to be as helpful as possible to people who need assistance, and i am independent when it comes to fending for myself, but that doesn't mean i don't want friends to enjoy Minecraft with!

garretnz

Dirt
Is there something wrong with my Application or does it just take a long time for someone to look at it?

garretnz

Dirt
Sorry but i have no idea how to edit posts. the only edit button i see is for the title. the only buttons on the left corner are delete and report

garretnz

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Garretnz
  2. Location & Age: I am located in the United States, Ohio to be specific. i am 17 years of age
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any server, or other game for that matter
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I wish to be accepted simply because i wish to have fun. Minecraft is a big hobby of mine and i've been looking through various servers to find one that suits me. i was part of fusionrp's server, but it is down at the moment, and i thought that now would be a good time to discover new servers and to see what else there was available.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was on fusionrp.net and someone said "hero" was a great RPG plugin so i googled it. This was the first link.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I was part of another server: fusionrp.net that had very similar characteristics since it was RPG based. I try to be as helpful as possible to people who need assistance, and i am independent when it comes to fending for myself, but that doesn't mean i don't want friends to enjoy Minecraft with! I am a senior in highschool. I take all honors classes and have no records of being a bad kid (other than a couple tardies). i have a job at a local retail store and have been working their for about 9 months. the job requires me to be able to deal with a vast array of customers and be able to handle multiple tasks

Updated

garretnz

Dirt
Bump. i would really like to be a part of this server. i love RPGs and the whole idea of minecraft is amazing

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey stop bumping your app.

Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.