• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gangstur's Whitelist Application

Gangstur

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Gangstur
  2. Location & Age: New York, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): NO, I am a nice and kind person that won't harass anybody. Harassing someone and making them uncomfortable is not my thing.
  4. Referral(s): I don't have any Referrals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother told me about Herocraft. It sounds fun so I want to try to see how fun it is.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a nice and kind person that won't harass anybody. Harassing someone and making them uncomfortable is not my thing. I would not do anything to harm or hate. If there is bullying I would be an UPSTANDER and stop it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG8
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft since I was 7. I love minecraft and I would love to join Herocraft. I am too young to sign up so my parents signed me up as 22 years old but im really 13. I play League of Legends and I signed up as 13 years old.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Gangstur
  2. Location & Age: New York, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): NO, I am a nice and kind person that won't harass anybody. Harassing someone and making them uncomfortable is not my thing.
  4. Referral(s): I don't have any Referrals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother told me about Herocraft. It sounds fun so I want to try to see how fun it is.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a nice and kind person that won't harass anybody. Harassing someone and making them uncomfortable is not my thing. I would not do anything to harm or hate. If there is bullying I would be an UPSTANDER and stop it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG8
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft since I was 7. I love minecraft and I would love to join Herocraft. I am too young to sign up so my parents signed me up as 22 years old but im really 13.
[DOUBLEPOST=1351628729,1351627929][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, what is your real age? Gangstur

Gangstur

Dirt
That was not true i didnt mean to write that. It was an exaggeration. I mean't i've been playing since alpha. Sorry.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
You claimed in your application that you were too young to sign up, which gives me the impression that you do not meet the age requirement mentioned in our ToS.

Application denied for now, you may play on the server through the greylist.

Gangstur

Dirt
Okay.[DOUBLEPOST=1351640344,1351640284][/DOUBLEPOST]wait i have a question. Will i be joining. or not at all.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay.[DOUBLEPOST=1351640344,1351640284][/DOUBLEPOST]wait i have a question. Will i be joining. or not at all.
Anyone can play on the server through the greylist, they are just restricted on their permissions. This includes building/mining in the main world Bastion, restrictions to global chats except tour, being unable to open chests in Bastion, and so forth.

Gangstur

Dirt
There is no year requirement in the ToS. There is only false information. But What is the year required.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
After some discussion, I am going to give you a chance despite the immature actions I noticed in tour today. Do not make me regret my decision.

Welcome to Herocraft.

Assuming you will be playing under the same IP as your brother, you will need to follow the instructions in the following thread Gangstur. Failure to do so may cause you to be removed from the whitelist.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/