• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Game suggestion sub forum?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Cool idea having an other games forum @staff!

May I suggest you put a suggestion forum for suggesting more subforums be made for different games, assuming the game and suggestion were good enough for our community?

Like we wouldn't have an LoL one if not so many of us played it right? We should have a place to suggest more games!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sure - but this "General" other games area could be used to suggestion - what do you propose the hierarchy look like?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Could keep it contained in one thread, maybe. People post about one game at a time, and likes could be used to show support for different submissions. I guess it's a little volatile but I could see it working.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Could keep it contained in one thread, maybe. People post about one game at a time, and likes could be used to show support for different submissions. I guess it's a little volatile but I could see it working.

^^This.

@Kainzo you could sticky a topic in this general forum for game suggestions. If you think the game is DH worthy, you can decide to make a sub forum for it or not :p