• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Game of Thrones. What will happen?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Here's a thread for you to post what YOU think will happen in Game of Thrones, and I'm talking about the book series. Will Jon actually be dead? Who is Coldhands? etc etc.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Jon is dead, Kingslayer is dead (Or will die), Catelyn (Stoneheart) lives, Kevan dies, Pycelle dies, Prince of Dorne dies, Stannis survives, Roose Bolton dies and Tyrion comes back to play the Game of Thrones with his sellswords.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I thought Game of Thrones was the name of the tv show based on the books, and the book series was named something else?
The series is called a song of ice and fire, but Game of Thrones is the more recognizable name, as well as the name of the first book.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that the imminent invasion of the others will wipe out most of Westeros, Especially around the neck. The northmen should be able to survive alright, and the south will be warned.

Aegon, Jon, Stannis, and all your other favourite characters will die, because that's what GRR Martin does best.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I think that the imminent invasion of the others will wipe out most of Westeros, Especially around the neck. The northmen should be able to survive alright, and the south will be warned.

Aegon, Jon, Stannis, and all your other favourite characters will die, because that's what GRR Martin does best.
Seriously, Aegon was just introduced I doubt he'll die so early on. Aegon and griffington will push trough the south and make the Tyrrels call back their troops to defend Highgarden. Then the Lannisters will be left weakened without their allies, and the riverlords will probably try rebel. The North is fucked up big time, the Boltons are hated and won't rule for long. Umbers, Karstarks, White Harbour pretty much everyone will fight each other. Once the North gets an overlord that the other lords accept, they will put men at Moat cailin and perhaps strike at the Lannisters with the Riverlords.

You all seem to forgot the perhaps mightiest person right now: Petyr Baelish. Lord Petyr has Harrenhal and is overlord of the Riverlands and he is Lord Protector of Eeryie aswell now. He can probably get an army of 5000 - 8000 from the riverlands and if he gets Bronze Yohn's support he could have another 30 000 from Eeryie. With those forces he can easily crush the remnaints of Lannister, and he could take the North and the west, or he can ally the North and crush Lannister and take King's landing and crown himself as King or he could crown his ''daughter'' Sansa Stark as Queen and marry her.

Tyrion Lannister might get back into play later on, however his company of Second Sons is a bit small with maybe 500 men. He can make a difference if he chooses a said though, I doubt he is going back on Tyrrel/Lannister side unless he will work to become Lord Lannister (Which I think he intends to do)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I hope that Lord Robert dies, Petyr marries Sansa to Harrold The Heir, with the men of the vale they take ship north to White Harbour. They join with Lord Manderly, sign a truce/and or alliance with Stannis, and erase Lord Bolton. It may be unlikely that it would all work out, but it would be fun.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I hope that Lord Robert dies, Petyr marries Sansa to Harrold The Heir, with the men of the vale they take ship north to White Harbour. They join with Lord Manderly, sign a truce/and or alliance with Stannis, and erase Lord Bolton. It may be unlikely that it would all work out, but it would be fun.
I am not sure wether I like Petyr though. He helped Sansa, but got Eddard killed :/

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Overall I think I like Stannis Baratheon the best, along with some others, like Victarion Greyjoy, Barristan Selmy, and Jon Connington.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The only main character that is still alive since first book is Daenerys Targaryen. I hope she and Aegon allies each other and combines the might of The Golden Company, The Unsullied and Mother's men/Stalwart Shields/Other freed slaves.

Considering it's late autumn, she would probably lose half her army if she tries to cross the narrow sea.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Mhm, indeed. Ser Davos is an interesting person.

A character that have come in my mind a lot is Varys, obviously Varys got a lot of control in the game. He has taken care of several major players already (Tywin by letting Tyrion kill him, Kevan, Eddard, He probably had a hand in Robert's death aswell)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I can't decide whether I like the Illyrio-Varys Team or not yet, but they seem to be scheming to place Aegon on the throne, so what's their plan for Daenerys?