• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[ Galaxial's Mod Application ]

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
2gx09r7.png
  1. Minecraft IGN: Galaxial
  2. Position applying for: Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone: 16, GMT+0 (UK)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been a Herocraft member since November 12, 2011.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Where to begin! I've always had a passion to be of an administrative and helpful role within Herocraft, dedicating my time for the helping and benefit of others through many means. As you may know, I have many roles within the Herocraft community, all of which I strive to do to the best of my ability. I've been a Guide for the past few months now, and all I can say is I've absolutely loved serving that role, it has been a great experience for me to present my talents in helping others, but also work behind the scenes in offering my opinion on various matters and assigning petitions, allowing me to fulfil my desire of serving in an administrative role within Herocraft. As well as this, I have also served as a Proctor, of which grants me great delight in reviewing and accepting whitelisting applications, and granting players with various personalities and talents the ability to create their own adventure, like I did mine, in Herocraft. Being a Proctor is a great bonus for me as a player. By being a Proctor, I have learned many new skills, such as reviewing a player by running background checks, and extracting information from their applications so I am able to make a judgement on whether such player should be accepted, or denied. Such skills I believe are important to employ while being a Moderator, by the fact that a Moderator will have to review various cases and petitions and ultimately grant their own opinion on the matter, skills I believe I have managed to attain over the months serving as a Proctor for Herocraft.
    In addition to this, I believe that many of my personal 'real-life' traits will again be called upon in serving in a Moderator role. I am a fair and open-minded person, seeing both sides to an argument before making an overall judgement. Some may say I am indecisive, but I believe it is the fact that I must gather all information possible in order to make a choice that will hopefully result in an outcome that is beneficial to everyone, rather than beneficial tojust myself. The collaborative function of serving various roles such as Guide and Proctor has consequently enabled me to learn a great amount of the multitude of skills that the position of Moderator requires, and a position that finally I am able to say I am ready for.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My number one priority while playing Herocraft is the community, and it always has been. I'm a Designer, Banker, Architect, Proctor and Guide, positions of which I am able to apply my skills in-game as a player, but also outside in reality as a Web and Graphics deigner, in order to give back to the community, a motto I live by in-game and outer-game. I understand I haven't always been the most loved player in the past, and for that I have learnt, and I believe that is another one of my positive traits, the ability to learn from previous mistakes in order to prevent future mistakes. I believe that if I am able to achieve this role, I will be a valuable player in-game through my abilities to offer a fair judgement, to serve as a Moderator in a time zone (GMT+0) when other staff are snoozing, and to give every single nodule of my energy striving to become a valuable Moderator, and player overall.

As always, thankyou for taking your time to read this application!
    ¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ Galaxial ¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸
Edit: Throwing in some tags, for the sake of giving the application reviewers a heads up.