• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gaiusmarius8's Whitelist App

1. In-game name: gaiusmarius8
  2. Location & Age: United States, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Minestatus
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to contribute to the community in any way I may whilst being able to enjoy it
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Umm.. Minestatus? lol
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Most Definitely
  8. Additional Info: I can do AARs of Medieval: II Total War if interested lol

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

1. In-game name: gaiusmarius8
  2. Location & Age: Louisville, Kentucky, United States, Age 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have no bans, the only other servers that I have played on are Qubetubers.com and gs.pardus.at (A Minecraft server started by the Austrian MMOG)
  4. Referral(s): www.minestatus.net
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would very much like to enjoy this unique server in terms of the 'Heroes' plugin, it sounds very interesting and after reading the Wiki, it seems the plugin(s) are very well done.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From Minestatus.net, at the moment, this server is ranked #6 at the time of my updating this application.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I honestly did vote for Herocraft
  8. Additional Info: I am quite the history buff, also I've taken an Advanced Art History class my Senior year of High School, so I come to Minecraft with an interest to implement architectural aspects to what I build. I lean towards Islamic Architecture and Greco-Roman, I am a Muslim convert, so that explains my interest in Islamic Architecture and my MC name is 'Gaius Marius' the Roman General who defeated the Numidians and implemented military reforms to bring about the 'legionary'.
Screenshots:

2011-06-17_092024.png

A Bank for a town I attempted to start in QT, with locking rooms with CPrivate command

2011-06-17_092035.png

A Lighthouse viewed from an artificial dock I had made in the QT server, the town was called Rhodes

2011-06-17_111344.png

Was working on an Aqueduct, plots for homes were just being drawn out, you can see an Arch in the distance, reminiscence of the Arch of Constantine

2011-07-29_205012.png

My first town created in the gs.pardus.at server, it was home for me and a few friends from my school as well as a few from the www.pardus.at game

Forgive my ignorance, but I could not find a way to actually edit the original application, my apologies, so it is updated

PS: My real age is 18, I just never been keen on giving my real birthday away, I would hope that isnt an issue.