• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

gag335 application

gag335

Dirt
  • In-game name: gag335
  • Location & Age: Canada, 14
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  • Referral(s): Minecraft Mondays
  • Reason you should be accepted: i play mincraft every day and need a good server and i wish to try out a new play style
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : yes
  • Special Key: {HCG6}
  • Additional Info: if me and my friend supersallad both get on we will make a uber awsome town and wreck everyone jk just add me please

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

gag335

Dirt

• In-game name: gag335
  • Location & Age: Canada, 14
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none i have owned a server before and had to ban people so i know how annoying it gets
  • Referral(s): Minecraft Mondays and from my frined supersallad
  • Reason you should be accepted: i play mincraft every day and need a good server and i wish to try out a new play style. ive heard great things about the server about skills and the rpg aspect (wanting to be caster) super pumped to be on the server if accepted and i think i could help you in building of towns and helping enforce rules if needed just a sugestion. my game would be boring by myself.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : yes
  • Special Key: {HCG6}
  • Additional Info: if me and my friend supersallad both get on we will make a uber awsome town and wreck everyone jk but seriously i have expirence with online gameplay and know not to break rules if i see someone griefing and there not banned i will message you and i would very much so enjoy the rpg style gameplay that you have on your server thank you for the oppertunity.

gag335

Dirt
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you