• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

gabizou's Coding Streaming Possibilities?

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
So, how about this:

Occasional YouTube videos on tutorials for specific things like how to set up an IDE or what event to listen for to cancel pvp events etc.

Streaming for the random burst of coding or bug fixing taking place on HC. I'm not sure how @Kainzo would react to me streaming bug fixing some code in various HC plugins, but there's definitely not a lot of special secret source code that would allow someone to completely recreate a plugin :p.
gwiz, you are like the cats meow. Jiminy crickets gab

Moralsk

Gold
Nice stuff, piques my interest. I'm not going to be very active with heroes for a while though gab, so in the meantime you won't see me around much. I'm currently working on a C++/SFML tile map editor that I really just want to get out of the way (my artist is really unmotivated and won't do anything if he doesn't see progress) so I can just get onto the actual game. Have other things going on as well, just don't really have much time. Will still be checking in though ;)

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
@gabizou I was just wondering if you were going back to doing this after the problems with the copyright music and things?