• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

G4M3R_117's White-list application.

G4M3R_117

TNT
  1. In-game name:G4M3R_117
  2. Location & Age:I live in Victoria Australia And am 13 turning 14 in a few weeks.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have been banned from the server http://www.valkyr.com.au/community/ however that was a long time ago for being suspected of using an X-Ray texture pack to find someone's base,
  4. Referral(s):Sorry I do not know anyone on this server yet.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am a dedicated player and have had much experience with other servers, I have read and fully understand the rules and cant wait to explore what this servers mods have changed minecraft into.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:For various reasons. I had been searching for a fun pvp styled server that had something unique to it. when I saw this server and its mod list I quite literally searched youtube for some gameplay vidro's I was so hungry for knowledge about this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I was quite happy to vote for Herocraft.
  8. Additional Info:I love games of all genres however I've always been pulled to action RPG's and Fps shooters, I play Xbox and am a halo fanatic (reach flopped none the less) I am learning Java right now and have to admit I cant wait to attempt at my first mod for minecraft! Also sorry about not being able to post s/s but I have had to wipe my .java ALOT of times due to testing out mods/New maps/Outdated mods and so on I would love however to at a later time show you some things I have built once I can get enough time on this server.
On a side note I did delete an old app and after reading over the rules again only just realised the mistake I have made, I hope it dosen't cause to much trouble but I think it was worth it anways.
Also note I understand that due to me being banned from an old server this could be quite lengthy of a wait period. I cant wait to try this server out and I hope I am accepted!