• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

G' bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I have been thinking about leaving, but now Im finally doing it. Grinding levels 24/7 got boring, people clearly dont want me here and I dont like the server anymore too much in general. As Im not good at writing much things, I'll just tag some people and say my last words to them.

@EtKEnn You were an awesome guy, I really respected you, and you were the reason I joined Camelot in the start of Bastion. If I ever happen to come back, you better be here, and you better be a lv 60 Samurai and a PVP god.

@millejinta87 When I first heard you would be the Mayor of Camelot, I was filled with doubt. But luckily I realized I was wrong with you, and learned to know you. You were a cool guy.

@Johnbaur We didnt seem too close friends, but I enjoyed doing things with you. You are a nice guy.

@PewPewPewLasers I used to know you in Dragon while I was in the town Oblivion. You were the only guy there at that time I liked. Sadly, I didnt do anything with you this map. Good luck.

@leftovers5 I didnt like you too much in Dragon, but I have started to respect you during Bastion, even though I nearly never met you in this map. Good luck for you and Verstad.

@MajorasMask You are an awesome guy, Im gonna miss you almost as much as I will miss Etkenn. I left my first town in Dragon, because you seemed like a douche. But you have changed. You are a nice guy.

@_KittyGotWet_ You are a cool guy. When I first started in Herocraft, you were the first Guide I met. You are a funny guy, too.

@Brutalacerate Best. Admin. Ever.

@Game_Machine When I first found out about you in Bastion, I thought you were "a random rich bitch", but you ended up being a normal cool guy.

@ShadowWarriorXA Didnt get to know you too well, but you were awesome.

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone. I'll check in for possible replies, but I wont log on to the server anymore. Also, feel free to claim my spawn plot when I "fail to pay the rent" in 16th of this month. The plot is found on the lowest part of spawn to the East, right next to stairs. Most of my stuff is in the plot, but I hid my most valuable items in an LWC chest hidden in the world, in case I happen to come back some day.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Sucks that you're leaving man, I am going to miss those anger filled conversations you had with people in o chat ;)
but in all seriousness, you're a cool guy and it sucks that you are leaving. :(
Have fun with whatever other things you end up doing.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll miss you multi!!! Since you just moved all of your stuff into a spawn plot how about move it back to Camelot incase you come back? It'll be sad to see you go, a lot of people disliked you at first but after a while and we get to know you we can't do anything but love you!!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Also @MultiHeartGold I suggest coming on for about two minutes every few days, just to keep your LWCs from unlocking automatically from inactivity. (I believe this is legal, if not someone please correct me on this.)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's sad to see you go Multi, we had a lot of fun times together, both in Dragon and Bastion. I hope you come back to visit us one day. It's been a great adventure, too bad it has come to an end.

See you later

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Sad to see a member leave, even if I have issues with them on occasion =). You have friends here and they clearly want you to stick around. Come back after a break, or at least log in and visit to see them. Who knows your interest in HCO might be rekindled.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I was glad to have you on HC and in Canterlot/Camlot. I wish you the best of luck wherever you decide to go. Hope to see you again!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Later Multi, I could never be bothered if you commented in offtopic, I'm a full on proponent for free speech! :p - It was nice playing with you in Oblivion (didn't know you didn't like me then :confused: ) - and it'll be sad seeing you go.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Also @MultiHeartGold I suggest coming on for about two minutes every few days, just to keep your LWCs from unlocking automatically from inactivity. (I believe this is legal, if not someone please correct me on this.)
From what I know, lwc's can get claimed when the owner is inactive for one month which leads to the person who claimed the lwc to being the one to create a /pe to get the enchant removed. I also think people have forgotten that you are to wait 1-2 weeks after placing a sign to claim something unless there was a rule I wasn't informed on that was updated. So yeah I haven't heard of any lwcs unlocking on their own form inactivity so if someone else has more experience with lwc locks please correct me.

Farewell Multi.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
From what I know, lwc's can get claimed when the owner is inactive for one month which leads to the person who claimed the lwc to being the one to create a /pe to get the enchant removed. I also think people have forgotten that you are to wait 1-2 weeks after placing a sign to claim something unless there was a rule I wasn't informed on that was updated. So yeah I haven't heard of any lwcs unlocking on their own form inactivity so if someone else has more experience with lwc locks please correct me.

Farewell Multi.
It is no longer a PE, (I may need to confirm this, but I believe Kainzo said it wasn't) after a month your chest automatically unlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.