• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FYI, being AFK at Spawn spells your doom!

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Uhm...

DONT go AFK at Spawn... or this could happen to you!

First up, it took the combined efforts of no fewer than 5 players to push an IFK Admin into the lava.

20110506001541.png

SUCCESS! But not without a few casualties... oh, and BTW, Admins dont die in Lava. But they do make a nice bonfire!

20110506001533.png

NOONE was spared, it seemed. A couple of us got Lightning Strikes rained down on us after this one... LMAO

20110506001325.png

DONT GO AFK NEAR SPAWN! :p

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Mwuahahah little do you guys know..........I went invisible and was laying Raw Fire all around on the ground burning the rest of you. Hahahahaha. This was last night, good times.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Punisher79 said:
NOONE was spared, it seemed.

Good. Noone's a decent guy, wouldn't want harm to come to him.

Brutalacerate said:
Mwuahahah little do you guys know..........I went invisible and was laying Raw Fire all around on the ground burning the rest of you. Hahahahaha. This was last night, good times.

This is exactly what I knew would happen if this guy got promoted to admin! You've doomed us all, Kain. You've given him too much power, and doomed us all.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Doreagarde said:
Punisher79 said:

Brutalacerate said:

This is exactly what I knew would happen if this guy got promoted to admin! You've doomed us all, Kain. You've given him too much power, and doomed us all.

Mwuahahahahahaha!

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Doreagarde said:
Punisher79 said:

LOL, clever, but true. Noone melted our hearts so he was spared. Damn puppy dog eyes.
Doreagarde said:
Brutalacerate said:

I didnt know WHERE the fire was coming from. I figured Kain was doing it. I know YOU chased me for quite awile throwing fire at my feet! Also, did you put up a dirt wall by the water so nobody that was on fire could jump in? LOL, THAT was a stroke of genius!