• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fwuppers application

Fwuppers

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Fwuppers
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I can remeber.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love pvping and I was told this is a heavy pvp server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube, and MC forums
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but I will
  8. Additional Info: I like to make cool buildings, and causing epic group v. group fights.

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
@Fwuppers Why does it say you are 16 on your profile and 15 on your app? Also, do you happen to go by the name "mrmcchef" as well?

Fwuppers

Dirt
@Fwuppers Why does it say you are 16 on your profile and 15 on your app? Also, do you happen to go by the name "mrmcchef" as well?
I was mrmcchef for a bit. That account me and my cuz shared. Fwuppers is my own account. And my peofile doesnt say 1996? My bad. And do i know you and thats how youknow my old acoount or am i just that famous?

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Ok with that being cleared up....
I'm not looking for an essay but I would like for you to add more information onto sections 5 and 8. It looks like you put little to no effort at all on this. @proctors I will be going to bed now. If he responds to this app before i have a chance to get to him feel free to respond to this application!
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

If If you follow these guidelines, everything should go smoothly!

Fwuppers

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Fwuppers (As stated earlier I got my own account.. So I no longer use Mrmcchef.)
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Ill be honest with you, I was banned for blowing up my model of Northshire abbey on an account of griefing. I REPEAT, I MADE THE BUILDING! THE ADMINS DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I love pvp , and I heard that this server always has it going on. Also i can really contribute to the commuonity. I like to help noobs start. That way they aren't abuses by people who have been playing for a while.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube and MC forums
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I did
  8. Additional Info: I love community in a server like this. I really like to build cool houses and cause big explosions (In pvp of course!). I really like to have fun and relax. You know, goof around with some other playing. making the best of the time we have then. Then when I go into serious pvp mode, I get a little more intense but, I still like to have fun.
  9. I can't post pictures of my creations. My computer was recently wiped and I lost just about everything. All my MC worlds gone and the fille I made for pictures for stuff like this gone too. I'll just make a new house or something over the weekend.
  10. I started a new project today and I have a photo showing what the inside of part of it will look like. I t will be expanded and I should have more pictures for it by Sunday, if more photos are needed. The photo is showing the Council of the Diamond Hammer throne room. The one at the end of the hall is the leader of this group.Screen Shot 2012-01-25 at 10.29.12 PM.png

Fwuppers

Dirt
Im confused about the format thing. I copy and pasted this directly from the forum post with this

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I highlighted what needed to be fixed. Your applications format was fine. Proctors I can not handle this application as I am at school. If you can feel free to take over this application If I have not yet gotten to it.