• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Future monsters in Herocraft

xxxCTHULHUxxx

Legacy Supporter 4
I am wondering if their is a plan to implement more fantastic creatures into herocraft. I believe this would add a dimension that makes the world more interesting and random...

I long ago was in the server, I'm bored now, I'm waiting for the next update to go in, but it would be so cool, like random spawning giants, monsters with armor that has more life and give more exp and specials itens

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I am wondering if their is a plan to implement more fantastic creatures into herocraft. I believe this would add a dimension that makes the world more interesting and random...
yes, it's in planning.
I long ago was in the server, I'm bored now, I'm waiting for the next update to go in, but it would be so cool, like random spawning giants, monsters with armor that has more life and give more exp and specials itens
read the above ;)