• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Future Minecraft Ideas

Thunli

Glowing Redstone
As we know, when minecraft 1.4 comes out, there will a HUGE amount of new stuff being added to the game, and I am thrilling to show you guys my new ideas in the server:

1. The Beacon Block, the Beacon block can be a pivot of the town. This can be useful in Town wars if the aim of attackers is to destroy the beacon and meanwhile the defensive players trying to protect the beacon from being destroyed. And if the attackers did destroy the beacon, then the denfensive towns or cities will pay them materials or coins for the spoils of war. This way, the town wars will be much clearer and not just killing eachother randomly.

2. New mobs( changes), a great change in mobs to me is the changes of zombies. The new zombies sounds like they are really hard to kill with all the new tools and armors they can use. It would be like when you die from a bunch of zombies, all your stuff will be looted by the them and I am pretty sure people will be all like ' F*ck Zombies, ***************s *******d****c*******' and spanning all over the place. And that's why we should start a new activity, THE ATTACK OF THE DREADS.

Apart from the zombies and all those disgusting mobs, a new lovely creature is added in the new update- Bats
Although the uses of bats still reminded unknown, but surely, when you kill bats you will have a new item like batwing or bat fang. With the new bat items, we can have new skills such as :
BATIFY( turn into a bat and run away)
BLOOD THIRSTY( when you attacks, you drain the blood from the opponent and heal yourself)

And of course, how can we forget about the Wither skeleton and Wither Boss.
I know people hate leveling up in the wilderness, fighting the same mobs over and over again. That's why we need a new dungeon where players can party up with someone else and fight the bosses. We can make or download a few new dungeons with Wither Skeleton and Bosses. We can also have monster attacks on different cities, just to make everyone's life more exciting.

3. New food and farming
With all the new delicious foods, we really need another profession, CHEF .
I believe that non chef players will have a restriction on cooking stuff, like they can't make any cake, pies, potatoes, carrots, maybe chicken as well? the food that chefs make can have a small BUFF like faster mana or stamina regeneration over time, or give you speed boost or strength for like 10-15 seconds. Basically, a chef is a guy who is cooking food with little BUFF but not as strong as skill BUFFS and potions.

This is all I got for now, it's not very brilliant, but I guess it's still suggestions to make the server better.
Hope you guys likes it.

I like the idea's a lot. But i think chef part might be too hard to accomplish. Food will be very limited on people if only chef's can cook chicken, beef, pork chop, etc. I think it should all be put into the farmer abilities, as it makes the most sense. But all in all, this seems awesome.

I know a lot of people are wanting another enchanter skill...and I think enchanters are only allowed to make/activate beacon blocks as it does add enchantments(buffs)-lemme know what ya think!