• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FurnoXLE4's appeal

FurnoXLE4

Stone
IGN: FurnoXLE4
Banned by: TimForReal
Time of ban: 25-6-2016
Reason for ban: Fly Hacking
Your story: I was only fly hacking so I can get my stuff back from 2 players that killed me even though i didn't do anything at all. In fact I was over there because I applied to join their town and i didn't get a respond back. I wouldn't hack at all if they didn't attacked me. I was going to ask them if I successfully applied for the town, besides it's not like i'm the only hacker out there. Trust me I know. I hate hackers just as much as you guys do. You can ban me permanently if you like but that's not gonna solve anything. I'm a server owner as well it's annoying having hackers on your server. So if you unban me and give me all of my stuff back I would like to help you and the server in any way I can to get rid of possible hackers.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: FurnoXLE4
Banned by: TimForReal
Time of ban: 25-6-2016
Reason for ban: Fly Hacking
Your story: I was only fly hacking so I can get my stuff back from 2 players that killed me even though i didn't do anything at all. In fact I was over there because I applied to join their town and i didn't get a respond back. I wouldn't hack at all if they didn't attacked me. I was going to ask them if I successfully applied for the town, besides it's not like i'm the only hacker out there. Trust me I know. I hate hackers just as much as you guys do. You can ban me permanently if you like but that's not gonna solve anything. I'm a server owner as well it's annoying having hackers on your server. So if you unban me and give me all of my stuff back I would like to help you and the server in any way I can to get rid of possible hackers.

There is no valid excuse for hacking. I will not be unbanning you or getting your stuff back.

Nothing needs to be solved here, the player of this server are allowed to kill you and take your things. You're the only person in the wrong here.