• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Funny Caption! Winner gets prize!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Give this picture a funny quote!
Rules:
  • The caption with the most likes on Friday March 30th, 12pm PST, wins 5 diamond blocks and 15 iron blocks!
  • Keep things pg-13, please, and have fun!

funny2.png

Example:
Danda: Oh hello!
Leeness: I'm a whore.
Aerokii: Why am I here.

^Like this! Except funny.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Edit: Captions for everybody under the word of Barnubus. Disregard all previous remarks.

Aerokii: I'M OUT OF HERE, THE DREADED... MEDUSA... GAZES UPON ME!
Leeness: I'll give that bitch a pumpkin; bitches love pumpkins
Danda: Myyyyyy... precioussss....

draconis99

Holy
Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Danda: What is your favorite color?!
Leeness: What? Behind the nooby?
Aerokii: It IS the nooby...

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Barnubus: Alright so we got a Danda in a panda suit, Aerokii on the table and leeriness with a pumpkin on his head... Did you find my stash of reeds and sugar??

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
24xmemr.jpg
<-- How I feel about this thread right now.

Wow, you're a dick and clearly not creative and can't think of a funny caption. Please leave the humor to the people who can actually make people laugh. I.e. Me and Barnubus :D

Also, this isn't funny and futurama is the shit they play on Comedy Central after South Park. Not worth quoting.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Wow, you're a dick and clearly not creative and can't think of a funny caption. Please leave the humor to the people who can actually make people laugh. I.e. Me and Barnubus :D

Also, this isn't funny and futurama is the shit they play on Comedy Central after South Park. Not worth quoting.

A little harsh. Its obviously just a joke. Just because South Park is a funny show doesn't mean everything else is bad. I personally find Futurama entertaining.