• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun Xp

jramo

Dirt
One of the things i think this server really meeds is a fun exciting way to earn xp. I know a lot of my friends have given up on this server because theyre experience on this server was mostly grinding mobs in hope of getting better skills. They found this very boring. I know there have been quests in the past but my question is where did they go? I think bringing back the quests would make this server much more enjoyable. Leave feedback in the comments. Thx for reading. :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
One of the things i think this server really meeds is a fun exciting way to earn xp. I know a lot of my friends have given up on this server because theyre experience on this server was mostly grinding mobs in hope of getting better skills. They found this very boring. I know there have been quests in the past but my question is where did they go? I think bringing back the quests would make this server much more enjoyable. Leave feedback in the comments. Thx for reading. :p
I hear you! We plan on bringing in new ways to level and less painful ways!

Things to look forward to:

1. Quests
  2. Adventure Map
  3. Dungeons
  4. Crafting Skills gaining EXP
I don't have an ETA for this but please know that it is coming.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
A swell idea. Create a percentile chance of upon using a skill or potion, the player may receive a notice stating that they are growing in their skills or training, and %x% amount of XP is given to them.

antiraven

Stone
A percentile chance, imo, is bad design. I'm hoping for quests, though. Right now, it's depressing how much grind there is...

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Trust me, the quests we've had couldn't be further away from fun. All it did was give you a reason to go to spawn.

Thankfully a more active quest system is in the early stages of development.