• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun with Piggify!

MasterLink742

Legacy Supporter 7
So a long, long time ago, I was an enchanter. And, as most of you know, Enchanters get piggify!
I decided to have some fun with this.

My first goal was to Piggify a creeper. That didn't take long.
XKwEeh.jpg

I thought that was too easy, so I wanted to piggify the new, "scary" mob: Endermen!
MVAdUh.png

Piggifying an enderman "quenched my thirst" so to speak, but on my way to Zeal, I saw a spider jockey, and could not pass up the opportunity.
STYw2h.png

Towards the end of my enchanting days, I accidentally hit my piggify bind during an event...
...And it hit a giant!
g0Xz0h.png

Not satisfied with the first screenshot of piggifying a giant, I was determined to do it again before switching away.
Luckily, I was able to, and this time, the screenshot was MUCH better.
RKONKh.png

And so ended my piggifying streak as I soon mastered after that, and switched to geomancer.

MasterLink742

Legacy Supporter 7
@EtKEnn I would, but you can't target them when they are in god mode. Id have to either stage it or put in a long term effort. Or stalk them...

@GreekCrackShot again, I would if I were still an enchanter. I would also need to piggy leeness while he rides an enderman.

I dislike typing on my phone...

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Enchanters ftw! The best is piggifying pigs, annoying your friends is fun too. Piggify masters (like you) can even time piggify in pvp so that their enemy's head is stuck inside a block so they get damaged. Also, I have yet to do it, but would it be possible to piggify someone and have that pig accidentally walk off a cliff?

MasterLink742

Legacy Supporter 7
@Steamed "Piggify master"? You are too kind sir.
I did that a lot, especially when mining. They didn't stand a chance.
I believe it would. Too bad you can't piggify in Zeal, or I'd piggy people into the void xD

Another thing I found, is that if you piggy something, and the target dies before piggify wears off, the pig stays indefinitely.
It happened to me. I named the pig "Alphonse"
2011-10-15_14.05.32.png
That is Alphonse. Say hi.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
@Steamed "Piggify master"? You are too kind sir.
I did that a lot, especially when mining. They didn't stand a chance.
I believe it would. Too bad you can't piggify in Zeal, or I'd piggy people into the void xD

Another thing I found, is that if you piggy something, and the target dies before piggify wears off, the pig stays indefinitely.
It happened to me. I named the pig "Alphonse"
View attachment 1820
That is Alphonse. Say hi.
yea, during an event punisher kept using piggify and there were like 10 invincipigs