• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun with Brutal

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
"Sure I'll turn off god-mode"
*dons diamond everything*
;)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha shit was comfy.

Oh and just so everyone knows:

I have Force Push binded to my Diamond Pickaxe and Bolt binded to my Diamond Sword.

My mouse's scroll wheel sucks and while moving the mouse around all crazy, as you can see by my FACE, I accidentally scrolled and switched to Bolt after spamming right-click Force Pushes. Haha. That's why they got Bolted. Mwuahahahah.

iFizzE

Legacy Supporter 5
Other than misuse of commas, I have no fucking clue. Teach me the ways the grammar :D

iFizzE

Legacy Supporter 5
It's only OP when you have no cool down and infinite mana.
And it's brutals anti rape move.

iFizzE

Legacy Supporter 5
Pffft. That's not grammatical. Teach me the ways of the Xenforo?
I usually go on the forums when its like 1-3am to further deprive my brain of sleep. Yay! And after that, shit goes down.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Pffft. That's not grammatical. Teach me the ways of the Xenforo?
I usually go on the forums when its like 1-3am to further deprive my brain of sleep. Yay! And after that, shit goes down.
Never said anything about a grammatical error. Haha. Nah just use @USERNAME No keys directly after the E or before the @. @iFizzE <=== That right there will notify you in an alert that you've been tagged.