• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fun party at Airbus's shop Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmil23

Obsidian
I will be throwing a party for my return from vacation from herocraft! Everyone is invited and if you want to join be sure to join me! My 28 wolfs will be there along with most of the Tree Creepers so it most likely might be a bit cramped. As you may have already known we follow a strict no-pvp rule so if you are a kill happy player you are not welcomed. Tree Creepers are a friendly community and we will be providing a cake for Airbus to put down in his shop so bring your forks! They will not be provided...

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
This seems fake...

Also didn't Kainzo change it recently that there's a limit on wolves, and they can only be tamed with the skill /wolf?

dmil23

Obsidian
This seems fake...

Also didn't Kainzo change it recently that there's a limit on wolves, and they can only be tamed with the skill /wolf?
Not at all! I saved every single wolf I had before that has incredibly stacked health!

dmil23

Obsidian
I thought you were only allowed 3 wolves, regardless whether or not you plan to pvp.
You are only allowed to have 3 wolfs on you IF you are PVPing! It's a party and we don't ever PVP so that's why I'm bringing all of them!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I feel like coming but staying inside the zeal regions so I don't get murdered horrendously.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
Tree Creepers are having a DJ also! DJmikelyn!!!
Dude I heard that he is the best Dj around Zeal.

I hope you guys know he is joking he's not going to have 23 wolves on him... I'm surprised that you took that so seriously.

Btw, RSVP

c12095

Holy Shit!
Dude I heard that he is the best Dj around Zeal.

I hope you guys know he is joking he's not going to have 23 wolves on him... I'm surprised that you took that so seriously.

Btw, RSVP
Don't listen to han, hes suck a lier... Hes bringing all the wolfs to the party, he can't just choose 3 wolfs, he loves them all the same!

c12095

Holy Shit!
You know, this is rude of us guys. We need to extend this party invitation to all those KoK members out there. It would be so rude not to meet the next group of recruits before they die :(. I say we let all of KoK to come party with us before they die, kinda like a going away party, whos with me?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I was thinking it would be funny to see how many people would die here, but then I realized airbus's shop is a no-pvp zone. (Or I was misinformed)

Status
Not open for further replies.