• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Frotlops global mute

frotlops

Wood
IGN: frotlops
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute: 2 seconds ago
Channel: global.
Reason for mute: I discussed bans in o.
Your story: I was unaware discussing bans was bannable.

frotlops

Wood
Can I just get a offtopic mute or something and not global. Can't even /msg .....[DOUBLEPOST=1372982278][/DOUBLEPOST]An entire month for 2 lines of talking bout a ban in Offtopic?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Can I just get a offtopic mute or something and not global. Can't even /msg .....

Well I had to mute you the other day in Trade, and then we have the other issues where you are involved. I am going to deny the request and Danda is fully aware of the mute and gave his blessing.

frotlops

Wood
Well I had to mute you the other day in Trade, and then we have the other issues where you are involved. I am going to deny the request and Danda is fully aware of the mute and gave his blessing.

I understand the global mute but like is there anyway i can keep /msg, its going to be impossible to play a multiplayer server with absolutely no chat.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand the global mute but like is there anyway i can keep /msg, its going to be impossible to play a multiplayer server with absolutely no chat.

No global mute is exactly that, a global mute.

And based on the logs I just saw in regards to some of your private messages in regards to another matter at hand, no you will not be allowed to use /msg