• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

From the Community: New Player Guide

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello all! So as I mentioned earlier this week that I will be completely re-doing my new player guide this time with a lot more thought and clarity. However before I aimlessly start filming stuff I need a bit of data. What questions do people have about Herocraft?

Earlier today @Eneokun posted this list
Most frequently asked questions of newbies:
1. How do I change my class? / How to get a class? / How can I be <class> ?
2. What is LostSoul? / It says I need to master "LostSoul" ? / Why can't I change to <class> ?
3. How to join a town? / Can I join a town?
4. Anyone want to team up?
5. How to master <class/profession> ? / How to lvl up <class/profession> ?
6. Where to go? / Where do I need to go?
7. What can I do on this server?
8. How to create a town? / How can I make a town?
9. Why can't I break blocks? / Why can't I place blocks?
All of which are very frequently asked questions that I will incorporate into this guide, but I wanted to ask the community: What other questions do you get a lot? What pops up in help chat?
Post anything. Questions that you see, questions that you have, and I will compile the big ones to cover.
@Guides and @Moderators get hammered with questions a lot so your input is very welcome
and @Kainzo what would you like to see from a project like this? Your all seeing eye catches data and information that nobody else has access to and some of that could be extremely useful. Where do new players flop? What is the average lifespan of a new player? etc etc

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hello all! So as I mentioned earlier this week that I will be completely re-doing my new player guide this time with a lot more thought and clarity. However before I aimlessly start filming stuff I need a bit of data. What questions do people have about Herocraft?

Earlier today @Eneokun posted this list

4. Anyone want to team up?

I actually think this is one we need to answer as a server community. New players frequently ask this - it's what they're familiar with from other servers. The silence that comes back because it's not how we generally do things here doesn't reflect well on us.

These are new players asking for someone to connect with...

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
  • How do I get to Central/PvE/PvP?
  • Where are the boats?

PvP boat from the PvP world is located at -50 140
PvE boat from the PvE world is located at 150 50
Portal to the Exchange from the Central world is located at -20 -240