• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Freezing and Tumble Bug

user222

TNT
1. When you get killed while being frozen by a geomancer you can re-spawn at the place where he killed you. We tested this bug yesterday and it's reproducible.
2. Today i mentioned that tumble doesn't work correctly (i'm ninja lvl 16), when i fall 5 blocks i get dmg [9hp (4 hp if i fall 4 blocks)]. This bug is not fully reproducible since it seems like tumble just turns off after a while, but when it's turned off it stays broken for me. It was fixed after a relog, happened again and was fixed after re-logging again.

GraRona

Portal
The death glitch happens on every class. Sometimes, when I'm fighting mobs and I'm spamming my mouse and the mob kills me, I hit the title screen button almost right when the screen pops up. When I reconnect to HC, I am alive with 1/2 heart left and my items right next to me and the mob who killed me looking up at me confusedly. Basically, when I opt out to the title screen right when I die, and then reconnect to HC, I respawn at my death point.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
can you be targetted? or does it bug you to a non-living state kind of thing where the monster wont attack? - I'm almost positive this is a CB bug. If you can reproduce for me, when you log in immediatly type /hp and report your HP value.

GraRona

Portal
can you be targetted? or does it bug you to a non-living state kind of thing where the monster wont attack? - I'm almost positive this is a CB bug. If you can reproduce for me, when you log in immediatly type /hp and report your HP value.

I'll have to test it sometime.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
@GraRona - I can't reproduce this as my mouse is always at the middle location in the screen whenever I die, regardless. so I can't just click the title screen button immediately when I die.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
While fighting @c12095 I had the half heart glith occur as well. Except I just clicked respawn (didn't log) and respawned right where I died with half a heart. I have not had it happen again though.

I was spamming chakra so maybe the heal messed something up?

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry but I didn't have time to check it or anything. I'll try to reproduce this tomorrow. If it occurs again, is there anything specific I should check/look for?
Besides a detailed summary of course.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Sorry but I didn't have time to check it or anything. I'll try to reproduce this tomorrow. If it occurs again, is there anything specific I should check/look for?
Besides a detailed summary of course.

mostly just need to know if your hero HP shows 0 - or if it's been reset to a value before you've actually died. or if you can no longer reproduce it (I patched delayed skills)

c12095

Holy Shit!
mostly just need to know if your hero HP shows 0 - or if it's been reset to a value before you've actually died. or if you can no longer reproduce it (I patched delayed skills)

Yea I have heard this from a lot of people however they never seem to check their hp. I remember last map i had the fortune o it happenIng 4-5 times and strangely enough I respawned with a new set of everything I had in my inventory and a full hp bar. It was a 6v1 and they had to end up running because I just kept respawning with all my gear and food. Only thingI can think of was causing it would have been because backstab was broken at the time and could 2-3 shot people my guess has always been the lag and heroes hp but who knows.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I had a similar glitch that happened when I was grinding mobs (when it was legal), I am spamming the attack button, and for me, that is right where disconnect is where you die. When I logged back in I had half a heart (didn't check hp), but all my items are on the floor, as if i had died. This was a little while ago tho, so it may have been patched.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I could not reproduce the bug in about 6 attempts.

(I would like to more rigorously test it, but I lose exp and whoever kills me gets an unfair boost.)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm a Dreadknight with no healing skills (Drainsoul, but I haven't used it in combat yet) and after dying in a fight sometimes I hit title menu instead of respawn (because I spam my left mouse when in PvP) and a good percentage of the time I'll respawn at the same location with FULL health, and no items. This usually ends with me dying 3 times total. once for getting killed, once for logging out (Dunno why this happens, but it's happened to me since Zeal) and once for dying again once I reappear and the person I was fighting beats me to a bloody pulp once again.

This could just be a minecraft glitch, but I hate losing 30% exp when I die, and I know I'm not the only one that experiences this.