• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [9] (Dis-Banded)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I need to make a tournament team, We need a level 55 Cleric, if you would like to be on it make a little application below, You do NOT need to be in the Freepers. Include:

Tournaments you have been in
How long have you been a Cleric?
Have you ever lead a group to round 50 in MA?
If not in Freepers, Guild Name:

I would like the following classes: Bard (Mysterious Yellow), Cleric (Open), Samurai (Malomarcus), Dreadknight (Wildarm), Necromancer (Nonamemajdeath)
IF someone listed here cant make the tournament please leave a message below.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Even last map they got shut down a majority of the time. The only times I remember freepers ever winning was when pandaman7 was present, and even when he was present they were usually shut down.
Last map every team I was on won. Either I am a god or I always choose the best teams :3

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
NuclearCouch you are the Dreadknight now, I hope you can master in time.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Dragoons are so horrible but there are no other decent classes like them, all the other classes cant move fast and jave no crowd control. Plus 2 of the dragoons skills are broken to hell. Charge does 4 hearts to you and .5 to your target. And quake does even less its total bull shit. Bash screwed up how warrior classes used to be played. Now its just who can spam bash more. (done on my phone i dont want to see hate because of grammer)

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Considering im not on the charter would it be okay with panorama if I were to join a different guild? @Sigpit