• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Foxy321

Foxxy321

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Foxy321
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 17.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Ezmac2099
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend found it on http://minecraftservers.org .
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeah I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm real friendly with people, I have pret-ty good grammar too. Uhm. Well I do like to build things but honestly I think farming is the feature I'm most looking forward to. And that whole server system seems real original which what I'm most looking for in a gamer/server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCF7}
  10. Additional Info: When I say I'm friendly, I mean I like to make jokes and I'm generally helpful with people that need help. I do play a lot of games, from Animal Crossing to Horror games like Amnesia or Fear. I guess I like variety. I'm in college right now in 3D Animating. French is my main language but I speak english pretty well I guess. The college I go to is Bois-de-Boulogne, it's in Quebec in case you guys actually look those up. Anyways, I'm really looking forward playing on your server.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Foxy321
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 17.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Ezmac2099
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend found it on http://minecraftservers.org .
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeah I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm real friendly with people, I have pret-ty good grammar too. Uhm. Well I do like to build things but honestly I think farming is the feature I'm most looking forward to. And that whole server system seems real original which what I'm most looking for in a gamer/server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCF7}
  10. Additional Info: When I say I'm friendly, I mean I like to make jokes and I'm generally helpful with people that need help. I do play a lot of games, from Animal Crossing to Horror games like Amnesia or Fear. I guess I like variety. I'm in college right now in 3D Animating. French is my main language but I speak english pretty well I guess. The college I go to is Bois-de-Boulogne, it's in Quebec in case you guys actually look those up. Anyways, I'm really looking forward playing on your server.
~Reviewing~[DOUBLEPOST=1358471453,1358470837][/DOUBLEPOST]How long have you been playing minecraft?

Foxxy321

Dirt
Oh haha. Yeah I haven't really played much on minecraft servers. I usually just play in single player.