• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Fourtailowns' ideas

Well, I have a few ideas for this server that I think would make a good addition.

1. Regenerating world.
There would be a world, that would be reset every week with a different seed so people could go there to get ores and wood. I know, this would give people a good way to farm coins and all that, but I mean, is it really that fair, that the people that joined first got to mine all the worlds out? Make it at least a very small world.

2. Blood.
Theres a blood plugin somewhere in bukkit, that makes blood drop out of players and mobs when you hit them. It's not actually blood, just some lava particles, but it's still awesome, and it stays on the ground for quite a while.

3. Adventure mode.
This function allows only to get stuff with respective tools, for example: If someone wants to dig out dirt, they would need a shovel, if they want to cut wood, they would need an axe, and people would get a starting item of a wooden axe so they can start out by cutting some wood. This would greatly lessen the world griefing.

4. Bonuses to weapons and armors.
Everyone would probably like this idea. What I mean is, that every item you craft, would have one bonus, armor, damage, durability, or anything really, but not an enchantment. And items that drop from mobs would have a greater bonus that you can't get from crafting it, for example crafting a stone sword would give you Damage +5, and getting it dropped would give you Damage +20. And you could still enchant those items. This would also give the server a new profession: Tinkerer (or something like that, idk.).

5. Different level mobs.
This would give a chance for new players to fight mobs without dying ten times (My own experience), and it would give the high levels a challenge. For example, levels would go higher with the distance getting higher from 0,60,0. That way, as you go to a plus, or a minus, mobs would eventually get stronger, and drop better loot & more XP.

This list will be updated when I get new ideas. :3

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
1. We expand our 'mining worlds' instead of wiping them. Warshard has been the only mining world to be wiped and it has only been done once.

2. Doesn't really interest me, personally. Would be visually complex with fireworks from skills already.

4. Coming with HeroDrops

5. Coming with HeroBoss

Follow what the team is doing on these threads:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/dev-diary-whats-keeping-us-busy.33066/
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/big-plans-for-herocraft.38099/