• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fosuke's Application

Fosuke

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Fosuke

Location & Age: Arizona, 24

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No

Referal(s): Nicolaos, Admira1Ackbar, Orrind57

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends play here

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes

Reason you should be accepted: I've done a lot of building with redstone creating contraptions such as piston doors logic circuits and such, I'm friendly and helpful, and played a lot of pvp servers on wow enjoying both the leveling and pvp aspect of mmorpgs

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCF6)

Additional Info: I have an electrical engineering degree, I volunteer staff at my church's junior high, and currently am working at a hotel

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Fosuke

Location & Age: Arizona, 24

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No

Referal(s): Nicolaos, Admira1Ackbar, Orrind57

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends play here

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes

Reason you should be accepted: I've done a lot of building with redstone creating contraptions such as piston doors logic circuits and such, I'm friendly and helpful, and played a lot of pvp servers on wow enjoying both the leveling and pvp aspect of mmorpgs

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCF6)

Additional Info: I have an electrical engineering degree, I volunteer staff at my church's junior high, and currently am working at a hotel
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357115716,1357115620][/DOUBLEPOST]@Angyles Can you fix his username it doesn't seem to match is IGN[DOUBLEPOST=1357116234][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay there seems to be another Fosuke on here with very similar info. Could you perhaps tell me why?

Fosuke

Dirt
That would be because jwatson390 is a friends account i was using because he doesn't play online and let my use his account, I decided to finally buy my own version of minecraft, and re-apply to herocraft

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Mk, it seems that you should be okay to whitelist you since I don't see any bans on the other account either. Also Angyles what needs to be done about the other account?