• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ForzakenAngel's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
  1. Minecraft IGN: ForzakenAngel
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, 16 in December|PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a year and two months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I would make a great moderator because I am very familiar with the Herocraft community. I am also very familiar with the buisness of moderating online environments. I was promoted to Admin of a DayZ server and guided it through from almost start to finish of its lifespan. The players on that server really like my personality and how I treated them fairly when there was a dispute, and I got many comments of appreciation from them.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have enjoyed Herocraft for quite some time. It has been a large part of my life for the time I have been playing on it. I have made very good friends with people I would never have met without Herocraft, and that is because of the very friendly tone that is set. I wish to maintain that tone set within it for the current generation of players to keep them around as long as I have been. I would also be willing to stay up and help out the nighttime players have a better experience. I think I would make a great moderator due to my experience, friendships, and respect on the server. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.