• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ForzakenAngel's Event Team App

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
  1. Minecraft IGN: ForzakenAngel
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years and 2 Months :D
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I think my red stone abilities and my building experience will help me the most. I have creative and fun Ideas that I think will bring out the best in the Herocraft community.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Yes. I used to spend most of my time in a single player Creative world coming up with new red stone builds and then using a few of them later on in Herocraft itself to great effect.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: My strongest skill is being able to work well in a team, whether that be taking orders or giving them. I worked well with the Architect team building the RPG landing in Herolobby and I cant wait to put these skills to the test in a whole new way making games and fun events for the members of Herocraft
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love building but to the point of it being a bad thing. I spend way too long working on new things such as my current town Groningen. I have spent so much time making sure our wall is both aesthetically pleasing and yet accurate to the time period I am basing it out of that I am somewhat under leveled and have lost sleep staying up to finish it. I was also taking with @barbas0l in game and he said he needed help coming up with ideas and building new things on the Event team.
Looking forward to helping out! :)