• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ForzakenAngel's Architect app

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
  1. Minecraft IGN: ForzakenAngel
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a year and two months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I would make a good architect because I focus on practical, yet aesthetically pleasing builds. I usually build Nordic style houses and buildings. Another useful skill is my redstone knowledge. I pride myself on the fact that I understand redstone much better than the average Minecrafter would, and I Believe that this knowledge will help a lot on Herocraft. I will also try to stay as active as possible if accepted to help out and be an active member of discussions/builds.
  6. http://imgur.com/a/fviEe#0
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: The other day Victim130 was talking a bit about (insert project name here) and was wondering if I could build him a tavern/Inn. I had a finished version of it on the creative server within a day and he loved it. Coords to it are 500 -300

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You haven't been forgotten! I'm just really really really busy lately! Sorry! Will get a response by Tuesday, August 13th, 2013.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So, after much consideration, there are things you still have to learn, but that is fine! I can use people who can learn things and apply them. Welcome to the Architect team!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Welcome back. Hopefuly we'll see more of your work this time around.
@Xanipher
Forum and game perms when you're free.

18px-Heart.svg.png