• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Forum] Signature Length

Abyss

Air
Let us have longer signatures. 255 character's isn't long enough to include all of the text I want to have. It's just simply not a lot of text. Include any amount of links and that drops, super rapidly. My current one just contains some links and is already 255 (And I used Bit.ly on any longer links).

Optionally, limit the signatures in size by dimensions (you know, instead of letting people use 10 characters to make a ridiculously oversized signature). This isn't a problem here yet though.

Abyss

Air
Bump. Still relevant. Still unable to make my signature include all of the information I would like to.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Just do what I do. Put the words IN the signature image. Then forget to link everything, and phukitol.

Also, tinyurl.com your images n stuff.

Abyss

Air
All of my links are bit.ly'd and I still can't include all relevant information.

and the problem with images is, well, links can't be individual. that's the problem.

I like my signature to be much as it is right now, with a lot of information and quick links.

Optimally, mine would have a top section like now, with a list of everything I do:

Herocraft Programming Team
Baron of Monopoly
King of the Kingdom of Aeacus

and then quick links, like it has, linking to the different things I'm engaged in, including:
the Town of Monopoly
the Kingdom of Aeacus
My version switcher (outdated)
RageQuit.TV
My personal website

and I'm sure I thought of more when working on my signature and found that I just couldn't do it.

Please? Someone with the power? just make it like, 1024 characters. It would be lovely.