• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Forum Ranks?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Getting forum trophies "ranks" you up, however the trophies doesn't quite work (Jasquan got the 1 year trophy after 2 months and I got the 500 likes received trophy when I had 430)

Air
Dirt
Wood
Stone
Coal
Iron
Gold
TNT
Glowing Redstone
A frightening cactus
ICE ICE ICE
Obsidian
Portal
Diamond
Godly
Holy Shit!

I am pretty sure about the order on the first ones and the last ones, but not the mid ones (TNT might be after Glowing Redstone, not sure)

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Getting forum trophies "ranks" you up, however the trophies doesn't quite work (Jasquan got the 1 year trophy after 2 months and I got the 500 likes received trophy when I had 430)

Air
Dirt
Wood
Stone
Coal
Iron
Gold
TNT
Glowing Redstone
A frightening cactus
ICE ICE ICE
Obsidian
Portal
Diamond
Godly
Holy Shit!

I am pretty sure about the order on the first ones and the last ones, but not the mid ones (TNT might be after Glowing Redstone, not sure)
No, TNT is after gold. :)
But yeah, I got the one year one after 2 months. I don't have the 300 messages trophy. It's kinda glitchy... :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I wish there was a trophy for 2K posts, 3K posts, 4K etc. And for 1K positive ratings.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
There's also Guide, Herocraft Member (I think this comes when your forum permissions are messed up), and Banned (I don't suggest pursuing this last one).

And EtKEnn - you missed Glowstone somewhere in there.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
There's also Guide, Herocraft Member (I think this comes when your forum permissions are messed up), and Banned (I don't suggest pursuing this last one).

And EtKEnn - you missed Glowstone somewhere in there.
Been nearly a year since I had any of the ranks below Diamond, so it's hard to remember them all :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Been nearly a year since I had any of the ranks below Diamond, so it's hard to remember them all :p

That's strange, I can't remember what it's like to have the ranks below diamond either!

tumblr_lcicp6lkPm1qzrlhgo1_400.gif