• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Forum] Post Changes

Do you want posts and conversations to be logged in reverse chronological order?

• Total voters
I think posts and conversation posts should be logged in reverse chronological order. Makes it easier to see and reply. I'm making a poll! Give your opinions on there! BTW reverse chronological order means most recent first, and oldest last.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
for example, right now, my more recent post is listed later than my older post. Im suggesting that my new post gets listed first, not last
When you get an inbox message, it automaticly teleports your screen to the latest unread message, so I don't see what the problem is.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I think he means in a thread. He wants the most recent post to be the first thing in the thread, and so on until the oldest post is the last one.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The way it is now people have to at least glance at the OP instead of providing impulse-rebuttals 98% of the time.