• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Forest_Runner Whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Forest_Runner
  2. Location & Age: Russia, Samara, 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've knew about Herocraft from the Bukkit.org when I was looking for the interesting plugins for server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I'm agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good Builder and can build something pretty on this server. It's interesting to play here because I like roleplay and I want to see a really good RPG server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF13
  10. Additional Info: Additional Info: and there is a screenshot of my building. I doesn't find a reason why I can't upload an image here so I leave a link to watch the screenshot.
    http://imageshack.us/f/849/20121021195831.png

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Forest_Runner
  2. Russia, Samara, 21
  3. none
  4. none
  5. I've knew about Herocraft from the Bukkit.org when I was looking for the interesting plugins for server.
  6. yes
  7. Yes, I'm agree
  8. I am a good Builder and can build something pretty on this server. It's interesting to play here because I like roleplay and I want to see a really good RPG server.
  9. HCF13
  10. Additional Info: and there is a screenshot of my building. I doesn't find a reason why I can't upload an image here so I leave a link to watch the screenshot.
    http://imageshack.us/f/849/20121021195831.png/
Reviewing.

Your application is incomplete. You need to copy and paste the official application, and fill it out as a reply to this thread. The proper application can be found here: hc.to/apply

Reviewing.

Your application is incomplete. You need to copy and paste the official application, and fill it out as a reply to this thread. The proper application can be found here: hc.to/apply
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've knew about Herocraft from the Bukkit.org when I was looking for the interesting plugins for server.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good Builder and can build something pretty on this server. It's interesting to play here because I like roleplay and I want to see a really good RPG server.
  10. Additional Info: Additional Info: and there is a screenshot of my building. I doesn't find a reason why I can't upload an image here so I leave a link to watch the screenshot.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Everything seems good, welcome to HeroCraft!