• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

for lvling....

IGN: xxslick_nick_xx
Banned by: Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 2:15
Reason for ban: Illegal mobs grinding/traps
My story: I was lvling like usual and yes I may have stood on the structures so I can put on some music, and I may have snuck a little mobs in there too, but most of it was me afking so I can put on music and the rest of the time I was lvling the correct way.
(and yes I have learned my lesion and I will RESPEK Kenneth)

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I watched you get into mob proof boxes and immediately started attacking mobs. Which I then took down and warned you. Only for me to go do other stuff and come back to see you instead pillaring up and again immediately attacking mobs.

I've warned you multiple times and told you to reread the rules, yet you constantly replied something along the lines of not reading the rules cause you don't like reading.

You were begging for this ban when you constantly messaged me in PM's "I'm illegally leveling". So I tp'ed to you and prism check a building built to prevent mob damage.

Lying will get you no where, this ban will stay until you make a truthful appeal.
@xxslick_nick_xx

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Some levels will be deducted from your current class as a punishment.

Repeat these actions and be punished more severe next time. Read the rules, learn to follow them hc.to/rules