• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

For Hire

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] @Moderators @OtherImportantPeople

I want to do something.

I'm sure there are lots of things that need to be done, and not quite enough people to do them.

Please, tell me if anything needs to be done. I'll learn to script, be an architect, guide, event team, anything. (Except code. Though maybe if someone was dedicated enough to teach me, I could maybe learn..?)

I just want to DO something already.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
We could use your help. Are you good with image editing? Or tutorial writing? Going to need some non-wiki things for the upcoming plugins/plugin changes. They would be super helpful for both current members and recruitment!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
We could use your help. Are you good with image editing? Or tutorial writing? Going to need some non-wiki things for the upcoming plugins/plugin changes. They would be super helpful for both current members and recruitment!
Open to others for that tutorial writing business? I'd like to think I can do a decent job with it.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Idk how to image edit, and I assume you are talking about quest scripting/coding when you speak of tutorial writing? I'm sure I could learn provided I had some sort of handbook or website online to read up on exactly what I need to know.

So basically I'm more interested in tutorial writing than in image editing.