• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

For all you Bethesda fans

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I think I just died. Hype. So much Hype. I usually don't fall into the Hype, but fuck it. HYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEE.

Last edited:

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Fallout 3 was my favorite game of all time. I almost cried tears of joy at the end of this and the release date hasn't even been announced yet. That's how hyped I am for this game.

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
I feel terrible saying this, and it might just be me...but does that graphic quality look like shit to anyone else?

I mean, it looks like a mix between a ripped CoD dog skin, with half Borderlands-style cell shading and half old gen engine Fallout.

Still excited for any new Bethesda game. I guess an announcement trailer isn't the place to expect the true quality of a game anyway. ...then again, it's usually super-HQ movie quality stuff that isn't representative of the game, not the other end of the spectrum.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I feel terrible saying this, and it might just be me...but does that graphic quality look like shit to anyone else?

I mean, it looks like a mix between a ripped CoD dog skin, with half Borderlands-style cell shading and half old gen engine Fallout.

Still excited for any new Bethesda game. I guess an announcement trailer isn't the place to expect the true quality of a game anyway. ...then again, it's usually super-HQ movie quality stuff that isn't representative of the game, not the other end of the spectrum.

From what I've heard, and don't quote me on this, they've been working on it since fallout 3 was released. The engine my not be as up to speed as some of the other graphic-heavy games you see released today (e.g. Battlefield, and Minecraft of course...) but the quality of the gameplay should (hopefully) be well worth it. I'm assuming the map will be ginormous.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Hopefully it will have less issues then f3/nv.

Edit: Just saw the E3 coverage, it looks sooooooooooooooo cool!

Last edited:

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!

I am is so glad Bethesda released this here video game i haz been soo exzited fo it for the past 10 years.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Speaking of being excited for 10 years... BATTLEFRONT IS COMING

I hope battlefront has the cool Exosuits just like call of duty has, like instead of having stormtroopers i hope they have bad guys in exosuits,I am master prestige 17 and I have every camouflage on every gun and my Exo suit has every camouflage as well. I love jumping around in my cool Eco suit from call of duty. Exosuits are soo cool. @xMJay and @Xhazed are on my call of duty black ops 7 tem they aren't master prestige 17 like i am but they are ok