• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fogah's Application!

Fogah

Stone
  1. In-game name: Fogah
  2. Location & Age: Denmark. 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all!
  4. Referral(s): N/A.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I really like your concept here, and I'm getting very tired of unprofessional servers!
  6. I'm a decent builder, I strive for a perfect result. Also I'm a long time Minecraft player.
  7. I like the little details, and I love to put a sleek finish on all my creations!
  8. And sorry, I don't have any screenshots of any work I've done. Is this required?
  9. How did you hear about Herocraft?: As a former server owner, I know about your Heroes plugin, which I liked very much! Also saw your post on Minecraftforum.net
  10. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I did.
  11. Additional Info: I'm currently working as a DJ/Producer, so there might be some weekends where I'm unable to play.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Hi, sorry that you were ignored.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations <---- This helps your chances a lot.
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Also, this assuming it's the same person, the account says you are 18 years old, not 17.

Fogah

Stone
Also, this assuming it's the same person, the account says you are 18 years old, not 17.

Sorry, that's a mistake I made on the forums. I'm born 1994, not 93.

Also, I lengthened my application, but unfortunately I can't provide screenshots of any work I've done.