• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

fluch12's App

fluch12

TNT
1. My name is fluch12
2.I'm 14 years old and I'm from Germany
3.It's simple, i have never been banned
4.Referral: a player named ChunkeyM0nkey(sorry if i spelled it false) he is a good friend and told me about your Server. He says always it is awesome so here i am
5.The reasons why you should accept me: OK I'm like minecraft, i play it every day for more than an hour, I hope to help any others if possible(don't think i only make jokes please) and I will build as good as it is possilbe so maybe you will see an awesome house
6. ChunkeyM0nkey is my friend and GreensharkY who wants to join your Server,too
7. Yes i voted correctly
8. I hope i will get on whitelist and please send me a message if you have questions

fluch12

TNT
  1. In-game name:My name is fluch12
  2. Location & Age:I'm 14 years old and I'm from Germany
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):It's simple, i have never been banned
  4. Referral(s):a player named ChunkeyM0nkey(sorry if i spelled it false) he is a good friend and told me about your Server. He says always it is awesome so here i am
  5. Reason you should be accepted:OK I'm like minecraft, i play it every day for more than an hour, I hope to help any others if possible(don't think i only make jokes please) and I will build as good as it is possilbe so maybe you will see an awesome house
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:ChunkeyM0nkey is my friend and GreensharkY who wants to join your Server,too
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i voted correctly
  8. Additional Infos: I hope i will get on whitelist and please send me a message if you have questions

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

fluch12

TNT
  1. In-game name:My name is fluch12
  2. Location & Age:I'm 14 years old and I'm from Germany
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):It's simple, i have never been banned
  4. Referral(s):a player named ChunkeyM0nkey(sorry if i spelled it false) he is a good friend and told me about your Server. He says always it is awesome so here i am
  5. Reason you should be accepted:OK I'm like Minecraft, i play it every day for more than an hour, I hope to help any others if possible(don't think i only make jokes please) and I will build as good as it is possilbe so maybe you will see an awesome house
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:ChunkeyM0nkey is my friend and GreensharkY who wants to join your Server,too
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i voted
  8. Additional Infos: Ok i know a lots of plugins and one special reason why i want to come on this server is the RPGplugin , which you configuarted very well. I saw your server already on my friends pc and he showed me all of your jobs and skills. I was really amazed