• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FLreHawk's application!

FlREHAWK

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name:FlREHAWK (FL not FI)
  2. Location & Age:North America, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None intentional
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:planetminecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would be dedicated to the server and I'm very friendly but love mmo's
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCF8
  10. Additional Info:please don't ignore me :)

Aanokint

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-game name:FlREHAWK (FL not FI)
  2. Location & Age:North America, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None intentional
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:planetminecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would be dedicated to the server and I'm very friendly but love mmo's
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCF8
  10. Additional Info:please don't ignore me :)

Your profile age and your app age do not match up. Can you please explain this? Also, we did not ask if you had any INTENTIONAL bans. We asked if you had any at all. And tell us more about yourself in the additional info section!

Once this is complete, tag me in a post saying so!

FlREHAWK

TNT
Your profile age and your app age do not match up. Can you please explain this? Also, we did not ask if you had any INTENTIONAL bans. We asked if you had any at all. And tell us more about yourself in the additional info section!

Once this is complete, tag me in a post saying so!

So it turned out that i clicked the wrong year when signing up but I assure you that I'm 17. As for the ban, it was because I jumped off a cliff and it gave me the "Flying is not allowed on this server" ban... And for me, I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for but some things about me would be: I'm pretty laid back (It's really hard to make me mad), I'm in good shape, I'm social and nice, and for minecraft I love pvp and I'm not a dick about it, I'm good at building, I can role-play if I'm needed to, just an all around guy! I hope this helped and idk why all those :p are in my app...?