• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted FloppyDingo - Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: FloppyDingo
  2. Location & Age: U.S. Central, 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None (sadly!)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google search for minecraft rpg (was the top link, read up, got interested). I've been reading up on the wiki about the various features the server offers (as well as the rules! the first thing I read). I've also used the heroes plugin on my own bukkit server in the past before I closed it down (was a server for friends) and greatly enjoyed the gameplay diversity it offered to minecraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF11
  10. Reason you should be accepted: Mature player who doesn't grief and just wants to enjoy the game. I'm married and have kids, and I get to be "stay at home dad" so my playtime is pretty wide open unless I'm on other games. I'm strange in the fact that I tend to stick to good looking simple structures rather than continent spanning megastructures for my own use - but I love to gather and farm so providing for others would probably be my niche. I enjoy helping as well.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: FloppyDingo
  2. Location & Age: U.S. Central, 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None (sadly!)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google search for minecraft rpg (was the top link, read up, got interested). I've been reading up on the wiki about the various features the server offers (as well as the rules! the first thing I read). I've also used the heroes plugin on my own bukkit server in the past before I closed it down (was a server for friends) and greatly enjoyed the gameplay diversity it offered to minecraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF11
  10. Reason you should be accepted: Mature player who doesn't grief and just wants to enjoy the game. I'm married and have kids, and I get to be "stay at home dad" so my playtime is pretty wide open unless I'm on other games. I'm strange in the fact that I tend to stick to good looking simple structures rather than continent spanning megastructures for my own use - but I love to gather and farm so providing for others would probably be my niche. I enjoy helping as well.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370274551,1370274235][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted